So are you ready to create awesome recipes with Maggi! So don your chef hat and let’s check many a Maggi recipe today! From spicy version to veggies to meat to boiled we have you covered on all fronts
- Vegetable Maggi Recipes
- Chilli Cheese Maggi
- Chicken Maggi
- Chilli Cheese Maggi Recipe
- Egg Maggi
- Prawn Maggi
- Italian Maggi
- Maggi Poha
- Cooked Maggi Masala Tikki
- Baked Cheese And Corn Maggi
- Tadka Masala Maggi Recipes
- Maggi Veg-omelette
- Maggi Gur Ke Laddo
- Liquor Maggi
- Spicy Maggi Golgappa
Vegetable Maggi Recipes
One of the easiest and fastest ways to make noodles is to buy a packet of masala Maggi Noodles from the grocery store.
1) Boil water in a large pan and add 1 pack of noodles.
2) Once the noodles are cooked, cut them into smaller strands and set them aside.
3) Heat olive oil and add finely chopped vegetables and green chilli.
4) Add salt, pepper, paprika powder, sugar, soy sauce or tomato sauce for taste.
5) Add cooked noodles mix well with vegetable mix fry until both are combined well.
6) Cook till 2-3 minutes and switch off.
7) Garnish with coriander leaves and this awesome maggi recipe is ready!
Chilli Cheese Maggi
Instructions for how to make Chilli Cheese Masala Maggi are included in the following recipes:
1. Put oil and butter together in a pan
2. Bring it to a boil, then add water and crushed tomato
3. Add salt, sugar and chilli paste
4. Bring the mixture to a boil again
5. Add Maggi noodles and maggi spices and cook for 2 mins
6. Add grated cheese and boil for 3-5 mins
7. Turn off the heat and add cream
8. Mix well until grated cheese melts completely
9. Pour into bowls, garnish with your favourite ingredients
10. Serve hot along with toasted bread slice or veggies
To make Chicken Masala Maggi, you will need 2 Tbsp oil, 1/2 onion, 5 cloves, 2-inch ginger, chilli powder, ground coriander, ground cumin, salt and pepper to taste.
Fry onion and add garlic until cooked through, then add spices. Saute spices for a minute, then add 1 cup of water and bring to a boil. Add chicken and masala maggi noodles and simmer on low heat for 15 minutes until noodles are cooked through. Season with soy sauce and serve hot.
Chilli Cheese Maggi Recipe
Ingredients for Chilli Cheese Maggi Recipes
- 1 pack of masala Maggi noodles
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 2 large white finely chopped onion.
- 2 red chillies chopped
- 1/4 cup of grated ginger
- 10 cloves of garlic chopped
- 6 tomatoes chopped
Get the Maggi noodle pack and take out its content.
- Now add oil to a frying pan and place it on flame.
- Once the oil is heated, put a finely chopped onion and fry them till they become translucent.
- Add finely chopped garlic cloves and red chillies to the mixture of fried onions and fry for another minute.
- Once this mixture is done, add grated ginger to it and fry for another minute.
- Now add chopped tomatoes to the mixture and when the tomatoes become soft, add all the spices mentioned in the spicy Chilli Cheese Maggi recipes.
- Cook on a medium-low flame till the gravy becomes thick.
- After this, take a separate pan and boil the Maggi noodles for 3-4 minutes.
- Now take out Maggi from water and add to the spicy gravy of Chilli Cheese Maggi Recipe.
- Mix well to coat all the maggi noodles with sauce and serve.
To make egg Maggi, first cook the eggs, leave them in a blender. Add some chilli flake, oil, salt and mix well. Then take some water and pour it over the eggs until they are completely covered—Cook for about 5 minutes or until done.
Now pour this mixture into a pan and cook as you usually cook the Maggi without adding any water. Add some black pepper powder to taste. You can enjoy your egg Maggi now! Enjoy!
Prawn magi is a dish made by frying prawns in oil with spices. It is a delicacy of the coastal regions of India and can be served hot or cold.
Put some water in a bowl, skillet the prawns that have been cleaned, and then add some salt. Leave them in the water for about 15 minutes or until they start floating on the top of the water. After that, fry them in oil with some ginger and garlic until they turn brown. Add some spices such as turmeric, coriander, chillies, cumin and coriander powder.
Then add carrots and potatoes and cover them with red chilli paste, salt and pepper powder. Then add tomato puree to it, followed by chopped tomatoes and stir it well so that all vegetables are coated without burning them. Now add mashed cooked unsalted butter beans and chopped green chillies to it. Add a little water to it, and then add a pinch of garam masala. When the gravy starts boiling, add some Maggi noodles to it and keep stirring so that they don’t stick together. After about 2 minutes, the dish is ready.
Instructions to make Italian Maggi are as follows:
1. Add sauce, onion, salt, pepper, and nutmeg to a pot.
2. Stir mixture before adding water or stock, or broth of any kind.
3. Bring the mixture to a slight simmer for about 10 minutes before adding the spaghetti and cooking for another 20 minutes on low heat until pasta is cooked.
4. Add processed cheese and mix thoroughly.
5. Serve with beef or veal meatballs, bread! Enjoy your Italian Maggi!
The best part is that Italian Maggi is such an easy recipe to make that even the kids can help you make it!
Poha is a popular breakfast dish in India, but it can be hard to find the right ingredients.
Making Maggi Poha is very simple!
– Take one cup of poha in a bowl. Add the contents of the Maggi Poha Masala sachet to it. Add water as instructed on the package, mix well and let it sit for 2 minutes. Stir gently and serve.
– Optionally, add a teaspoon or two of butter or a tablespoon of oil while making this dish for better taste and aroma.
– Optionally, garnish with coriander leaves before serving your delicious Maggi poha with green chutney or your favourite pickle.
Cooked Maggi Masala Tikki
Cooking Maggi Masala Tikki is simple! For best results, follow these steps:
– Take one (1) cup of chilled water in a bowl. Add the contents of the Maggi Masala Tikki sachet to it. Cover with lid and mix well.
– Place the mixture in the microwave for 2 minutes on high power. Stir gently and prepare for 1 minute more or until rice is cooked through (add more cooking time if necessary). Serve hot.
Baked Cheese And Corn Maggi
Making Baked Cheese And Corn Maggi is straightforward. Here are the steps:
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
– Prepare maggi a 9×13 baking pan with cooking spray or butter.
– Pour two (2) cups of the sauce into the baking pan and spread evenly over the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle one (1) cup of cheese evenly over sauce. Sprinkle 1/4 cup corn kernels over cheese.
– Pour in beaten eggs, stirring well with a fork to coat all ingredients.
– Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste, stir again to combine all ingredients well. Pour mixture into baking dish. Bake for fifteen (15) minutes or until the top is lightly browned and eggs are set.
Serve with French fries, tartar sauce and ketchup.
Tadka Masala Maggi Recipes
To make Tadka Masala Maggi Recipes, first, take a pan and put some oil in it. Add chopped onion and green chilli to the oil and fry them on a medium flame for a few minutes. Add mashed boiled peas to it and saute them for 5 minutes with onions, green chillies, and salt to taste
Now prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin powder, ½ teaspoon red chilli powder, ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder, 2 tablespoons of tomato puree, 1 tablespoon coriander leaves, some maggi tastemaker and stir well. Next, add 2 tablespoons of water and 3-4 packets of MAGGI® Chicken Masala Spice from MAGGI® Tadka Masala range to the mixture. Put the lid on top of the pan now and let the mixture prepare itself for 2 minutes. Now add ¼ cup of cream to it and mix well so that all ingredients are well combined.
After this, take a pan, put some oil in it again and let the heat rise. Now fry 3-4 pieces of toasted bread slice on both sides and then place them over the curry. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve accompanied by any Indian flatbread like parantha etc and this awesome maggi recipe is ready
– 2 eggs, beaten
– 1/2 a glass of milk
– 1/2 a cup of Maggi Veg-omelette Mix
– salt to taste
– 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
– 250g paneer, finely chopped into cubes
1. In a bowl, add the eggs and milk and beat well with salt to taste.
2. Add the Maggi Veg-omelette Mix and mix until there are no lumps in it.
3. Heat oil in a pan and fry the paneer slices until golden brown on both sides under medium heat. Drain them on a paper towel to remove excess fat, set them aside.
4. Take a small nonstick frying pan. Add 1/4th of the omelette, mix it, and spread evenly into a circle from the centre outwards using a turner or spoon.
5. Once you see that one side is almost cooked, flip it over carefully without breaking it, continue to cook for another 30 seconds.
6. Now, place 4-5 paneer cubes on the half-cooked omelette, roll it up from one side and prepare with the pan open until completely done.
7. Serve with ketchup or chutney of your choice! Eating maggi is fun!
Maggi Gur Ke Laddo
-1 cup wholewheat flour
-1/4 teaspoon asafoetida
-1 tsp dry mango powder (amchur)
-chopped fresh coriander leaves for garnish (optional)
-3/4 cup gram flour (besan) roasted in a dry pan till a nutty aroma emanates from it and then powdered coarsely
-2 tbsp cooking oil or ghee
-1/2 tsp mustard seeds.
1. Pour the oil or ghee into a pan and heat till hot.
2. Now, add the asafoetida, cumin seeds, and coriander leaves. Let it splutter for few seconds.
3. Add besan flour and roast, stirring continuously till the raw smell goes off.
4. Now add wholewheat flour, salt, dry mango powder, and mix well…add water to get a nice thick batter of pouring consistency, adding more water if required…(The mixture must be non-sticky)
5. Heat a flat non-stick griddle on medium flame. Grease it with a little oil/ghee using tissue paper dipped in oil.
6.Pour a ladleful of the batter and spread to get an excellent round shape like a dosa..
7. Drizzle some oil or ghee around the edges and cover with a lid for 2-3 minutes.
8. Gently flip over and shallow fry till done. take care not to spoil the shape. repeat steps 5-8 for making more like laddoo.
9. Serve topped up with green chutney, red chilli sauce or tomato ketchup and coriander leaves garnish.
Maggi is a product that is produced in different countries around the world, but Nestlé markets it. The company has made this product for more than 120 years, building up an international reputation for quality and trustworthiness.
The first step of making Liquor Maggi is to heat oil or butter in a pot, then add chopped onions and green chilli, spices like turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin seeds powder, red chilli powder and mix well. Now put the chicken pieces in the mixture and mix again. Cover the mix with water or broth according to your liking and cook on medium heat till done. Then remove from heat and serve hot with boiled rice or Rotis.
Spicy Maggi Golgappa
– 2 cups All-Purpose Flour ( Maida)1/2 cup Yogurt (Dahi)1/2 cup Water (or Milk)
– 1 teaspoon Caraway Seeds (Ajwain)1 teaspoon Red Chilli, (Pisi Lal Mirch)Salt to taste
– Cooking Olive Oil for Deep Frying
– Heat the oil in a wok. Put in the flour, caraway seeds, chilli powder, salt and yoghurt. Stir well till it becomes crumbly and starts leaving the sides of the wok. Keep stirring and cooking till it reaches a ball like consistency. Flames should die down now, and the dough should be dry and leaves no trail if you take a bit of dough in your finger and drop it back on the wok. Now remove from heat and let it cool. Divide into small lemon sized balls and roll out each ball as thinly as possible on a floured surface with a floured rolling pin. Fry in hot oil till crisp and golden brown. Serve
– You can also add Rice Flour to make Maggi Golgappa. (Eg. 1 cup rice flour, ½ cup all-purpose flour)
– Also, try adding different fillings (Eg; Potato Masala, Soya Chaap)
What Can You Make With Leftover Maggi?
To make a delicious meal, you can make a soup with leftover Maggi. The spices and vegetables can be added to the meat or fish scraps you cooked the day before with the leftover Maggi noodles.
The ingredients for this dish are as follows:
2 cups of leftover Maggi instant noodles
3 medium carrot, peeled and sliced into thin rounds
1 bunch of Swiss chard, leaves removed from stems and thinly chopped
2 tablespoons light soy sauce or beef broth
-In a large pot, bring 2 quarts of water to a boil in medium-high heat. Add in your boiled noodles, carrots and Swiss chard to cook for about 8 minutes.
-Add pasta sauce or soy sauce.
Is Masala Junk Food?
Gram flour is the main ingredient for this dish. It is combined with egg, water, salt and oil to make a light batter. The batter is then deep-fried in ghee or vegetable oil. Finally, it is cooked in tomato or pasta sauce or yoghurt for some time.
Yes, masala Maggi is junk food. It has a lot of chemicals, and the reason why it tastes good is that it is made with MSG (Ajinomoto).
Can Ginger Garlic Paste Be Used In Maggi?
Yes, it can. It is an exciting twist to maggi recipes. You can add any paste of your choice. The only thing is that you have to fry the paste for a minute before adding it to the Maggi. We all love maggi don’t we? I am a huge fan as well!